Hi,

I'm using Apache 2.0.46 and Tomcat 4.1.29 on Red Hat Enterprise Linux
and I am looking for the correct mod_jk2.so to use.

There are no linux binary releases on the Jakarta site and the library
that I use successfully on another redhat server gives me this error
when starting Apache:

Starting httpd: httpd: module "../../server/apache2/mod_jk2.c" is not
compatible with this version of Apache (found 20020628, need 20020903).
Please contact the vendor for the correct version.

I did try downloading the source from the Jakarta site bu the build
script refers to util directory that is not in the source distribution
(does anyone know why?).

Any help would be much appreciated!

Cheers,

Andy Grove.