On Mon, Apr 12, 2004 at 07:50:55PM -0400, Frank W. Zammetti wrote:
: So, my question is twofold... One, has anyone ever seen such an issue as
: missing parameters before, and if so, what information can you share with me
: about it?  Two, am I off my rocker to think that connector config is way out
: of wack, and assuming it is, what suggestions would you guys have to fix it,
: given the approximate load I've stated here?

The params may never reach Tomcat:

- do your end-users use a different browser than you?
- does the app rely on javascript to set any params?

See what I mean?

Maybe you could use a servlet filter, to track params as they enter the
container?  You mentioned this is an intermittent problem, though, so
you could burn a lot of log space in the hopes of tracking down the
bug...

-QM

--

software  -- http://www.brandxdev.net