Hello All:

JDK USED : 1.4.2
TOMCAT USED : 5.0.19
OS used : WINDOWS XP.
Machine rebooted, made the change to jsp file.

I have one quick problem that I have no idea why it is happening.  I went to the cal
folder under jsp-examples.  I modified the cal1.jsp page.

I changed
<TABLE WIDTH=60% BGCOLOR=lightblue BORDER=1 CELLPADDING=10>
<TR>
<TH> Time </TH>

<TABLE WIDTH=60% BGCOLOR=lightblue BORDER=1 CELLPADDING=10>
<TR>
<TH> Times Test </TH>

I started Tomcat, and pointed to
http://localhost:8080/jsp-examples/cal/login.html and then entered data and
continued.

The next page I got was
http://localhost:8080/jsp-examples/cal/cal1.jsp?name=test&[EMAIL
PROTECTED]&action=Submit.
However I did not get the

Times Test displayed

at all.  I do not know why.

Is there some disconnect somewhere that I am missing.  Sorry if this question has
been asked before.

One more thing, it is not just cal1.jsp, any example under jsp-examples, if I modify
does not show the modified data on the screen.

Thanks
-Narahari