thank you, Rob!
(thank you, Michael)

... it sounds consistent. once more again to
secure, i understand it correct:

a forward in opposition to a redirect is some
server-internal operation, whose result is send
back to the browser. as the browser itself don't realize it,
the anchor at the url has not the desired effect.

ok. that a redirection with a anchor-url operates, is
clear.

is there a trick to anyhow get some related behavior
with forward to work?

or is this not necessary, because i can  access the
original session object at the second
page in the case of a redirect as well?
(i think this was my error in reasoning, that i have to
use a forward when using sessions)

thank you again,

bAs T.