Hi,
You did a clean install to a new directory, right?  There's no chance of
an old configuration file (e.g. server.xml) sneaking into your new
installation from the older one?

Yoav Shapira
Millennium Research Informatics

Bean
> [...]
>org.apache.commons.modeler.BaseModelMBean.preRegister(BaseModelMBean.ja
va:1
>3
>97)
>       at
>mx4j.server.interceptor.InvokerMBeanServerInterceptor.registration(Invo
kerM
>eanServerInterceptor.java:150)
>       at
>mx4j.server.interceptor.DefaultMBeanServerInterceptor.registration(Defa
ultM
>eanServerInterceptor.java:113)
>       at
>mx4j.server.interceptor.SecurityMBeanServerInterceptor.registration(Sec
urit
>MBeanServerInterceptor.java:128)
>       at
>mx4j.server.interceptor.DefaultMBeanServerInterceptor.registration(Defa
ultM
>eanServerInterceptor.java:113)
>       at
>mx4j.server.interceptor.DefaultMBeanServerInterceptor.registration(Defa
ultM
>eanServerInterceptor.java:113)
>       at
>mx4j.server.interceptor.ContextClassLoaderMBeanServerInterceptor.regist
rati
>n(ContextClassLoaderMBeanServerInterceptor.java:108)
>       at
>mx4j.server.MBeanServerImpl.registerImpl(MBeanServerImpl.java:1051)
>       at
>mx4j.server.MBeanServerImpl.registerMBeanImpl(MBeanServerImpl.java:1002
)
>       at
>mx4j.server.MBeanServerImpl.registerMBean(MBeanServerImpl.java:978)
>       at
>org.apache.commons.modeler.Registry.registerComponent(Registry.java:871
)
>       at
>org.apache.commons.modeler.Registry.registerComponent(Registry.java:346
)
>       at
>org.apache.coyote.tomcat5.CoyoteConnector.start(CoyoteConnector.java:14
87)
>       at
>org.apache.catalina.core.StandardService.start(StandardService.java:485
)
>       at
>org.apache.catalina.core.StandardServer.start(StandardServer.java:2298)
>       at org.apache.catalina.startup.Catalina.start(Catalina.java:556)
>       at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
>       at
>sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.ja
va:3
>9
>)
>       at
>sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccesso
rImp
>.java:25)
>       at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:324)
org.apache.catalina.startup.Bootstrap.start(Bootstrap.java:284)
>       at
org.apache.catalina.startup.Bootstrap.main(Bootstrap.java:422)

>I checked and the class being referenced in the error above is
definitely
>in
>the tomcat-jk2.jar in the CATALINA_HOME/server/lib location.
>
>Any ideas?
>
>Regards,
>
>Carl Olivier

and notify the sender.  Thank you.