Hi

I'm working with several virtual hosts, apache 1.3.12 + mod_ssl + mod_jk
+ tomcat 3.2.1.  I start an instance of tomcat for each virtual host so
I can kill the tomcat associatted with a site, without affecting all the
sites.  I have set up different ports for Ajpv 12, Ajpv 13 connectors
associatted with each instance of tomcat.

Is there a way to aim tomcat.sh at the correct port to stop a particular
instance of tomcat. I looked in the script and couldn't find any mention
of the Ajpv12 port.

        Brock Barber
        Applications Group
        MBD (McNair Business Development Inc.)

        Direct: 789-0019
        Fax: 789-7630
        E-Mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
        www.mcnairbd.com

        A head for business.