From: Robert Harper [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, June 30, 2004 10:00 PM
To: 'Tomcat Users List'
Subject: RE: Please Help! Tomcat 5.0.25

When you run a service in WinXX, it does not run with the same rights
and settings as the logged in user. If your app needs a mapped drive,
then you will have to find a way for your app to map the drive for it's
self. This may also be a user rights issue as the service runs without
the same credentials as the logged in user.

Robert S. Harper
801.265.8800 ex. 255

Windows