I'm using Tomcat 5.0.19. I configured a datasource via the Tomcat Admin
tool to configure a datatsource listed below is the server.xml file
settings for the datasource

<ResourceParams name="hsqldb">

      <parameter>

        <name>maxWait</name>

        <value>5000</value>

      </parameter>

      <parameter>

        <name>maxActive</name>

        <value>4</value>

      </parameter>

      <parameter>

        <name>password</name>

        <value></value>

      </parameter>

      <parameter>

        <name>url</name>

        <value>jdbc:hsqldb.hsql://localhost</value>

      </parameter>

      <parameter>

        <name>driverClassName</name>

        <value>org.hsqldb.jdbcDriver</value>

      </parameter>

      <parameter>

        <name>maxIdle</name>

        <value>2</value>

      </parameter>

      <parameter>

        <name>username</name>

        <value>sa</value>

      </parameter>

    </ResourceParams>

However when I try to access the datasource from a jsp file I get the
following error

2004-07-26 10:42:19 StandardWrapperValve[jsp]: Servlet.service() for
servlet jsp threw exception

javax.naming.NameNotFoundException: Name hsqldb is not bound in this