From: Alberto Marino [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, July 26, 2004 12:52 PM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: Re: how I can to see the output in tomcat from windows 2000

Sorry, in mi "/logs" directory only there are "localhost_log.2004-XX-XX.txt"
files but not anyone

"Ruth, Brice"
wrote:There should be a logs directory in
your TOMCAT_HOME directory ... so,
if you installed Tomcat to C:\Program Files\Apache Tomcat\ - then look
for a "logs" directory there. You'll find the same catalina.out file and
catalina.err file there.

Alberto Marino wrote:

> Note: forwarded message attached.

> Nuevo Yahoo! Búsquedas

> Subject:
> how I can to see the output in tomcat from windows 2000
> From:
> Alberto Marino
> Date:
> Mon, 26 Jul 2004 16:57:17 +0200 (CEST)
> To:
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
> To:
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>

> Hi, I would like to know how I can to see the output in tomcat for
> depure mi aplication. In linux I can see the catalina.out in /logs
> directory but in Windows 2000 I don´t know.
>
> Please help me! Thanks.

> Nuevo Yahoo! Búsquedas

Brice Ruth, Sr. IT Analyst
Fiskars Brands Inc