a windows service then the printing failed, logs show that network printer
can not be found.

This is the log trace.

ERROR 2004-08-19 14:05:57,765 - Checks.printCheck:4295 -
Error while Printing check javax.print.PrintException: Printer Not Found:
\\sibisoft-saleem\TerminalPrinter

However as a non-service it does not throw any exception and printing works.

S H A K E E L   A H M A D

-----Original Message-----
From: QM [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, August 19, 2004 6:13 PM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: Re: Tomcat As A Service Printing Problem

On Thu, Aug 19, 2004 at 02:16:25PM +0500, Shakeel wrote: : My webapp on Tomcat was printing successfully when I used to run it without : a service. But when I started Tomcat as a service then printing failed, any : reasons ?

Your post is severely lacking in information, which makes it difficult
to assist you.

What do you mean by "print," that the browser's File->Print function no
longer works?  What's in the Tomcat logs?

-QM

--

software  -- http://www.brandxdev.net
tech news -- http://www.RoarNetworX.com