From: ohaya [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, August 20, 2004 9:55 AM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: Re: New idea - Enable Tomcat for SSL?

Yoav,

The problem is that I can't find any info at all on how to configure it
to use a CRL.

FYI, after an all-nighter, I was just able to get the client and server
SSL part working with standalone Tomcat.  Very cool :)!  And, best of
all, I was able to confirm that with this, I can access the client
certificate info from my JSPs.

I'm just "so close" to what I need now, if I can just figure out how to
enable or incorporate the CRL checking, as from a security standpoint,
they won't let me deploy a PKI-enabled system if it doesn't support
CRLs.

Jim

"Shapira, Yoav" wrote:

Hi,
I don't know about CRL support -- why not just try it out?

Yoav Shapira
Millennium Research Informatics