QM escribió:

On Fri, Aug 20, 2004 at 12:04:10PM -0400, Diego, Emil wrote:
: I saw that.  I've read a couple of negative things about enabling the invoker.
: It seems it's less secure and stuff.  I figured it would be better to use
: explicit mapping, but cant get that to work.  I'll keep trying but if I cant
: get it working I guess I'll just enable the invoker.

That should work as a short-term goal, but you'd do yourself a favor to
find out what's going on.  If the servlet mapping works through the
invoker then it must work through a manual mapping, as well.

I missed the earlier posts: what's the error in the Tomcat logs?

Did you recompile your webapp with the newer Tomcat JARs, etc.?

There's a brief upgrade guide on my website (brandxdev.net).  That
covers the 4 ->5 upgrade but some of it is container-neutral.

Also, if everything gets wacky and you're desperate, delete everything under your work directory, on the tomcat root and see what happens.... it helps sometimes....