Hello All! I'm sorry that I'm posting the same messages more then
twice, but I have to change my mailbox because of problems with
security (bad luck). I must to post this message again because I didnt recieve any
mails on my old address
for more than two days. Sorry again.

I've fix this error with XSLT generation. I've copyed xalan.jar from
2jars to 'endorsed' folder of Tomcat and I've created the copy of this folder in
lib of JRE. Thanks to Jacob Kjome for help!!!

Now I have another problem with generation of this page. When I'm trying to pass
the data to servlet it returns this error:
java.io.UTFDataFormatException: Invalid byte 2 of 2-byte UTF-8 sequence.

This app worked fine before on old Tomcat4.0.27 and Apache 2.0.46 with mod_jk.

Is this a bug???
I'm running Win 2003, Apache2.0.50+Tomcat5.0.27. I've tryed to run it with JDK
1.5Beta2 then I've installed JDK 1.4.2_05 - without any progress. The only
difference that I have - its when I'm using JDK 1.4.2 its a little slower then
1.5. But its produces the same exception. What should I do??? (the first answer
I have - its "kill myself":)) Seriously - what is it? Xalan, Xerces or what?
I've tryed to use tools, set CLASSPATH to full Xerces and to Tools (in
this case it throws this exeption each time on each request).

The Java console of the browser tells this (and no any errors!):
<--Start quotation:
> Create XSLTINFO
> documentURL : XSLT.xslt
> In LayerQueryInfo
> LayerID =areas
> propertyName =PropertyFilter
> value =perimeter>207911
> create an Hastable for the layer
> --- Hastable ---{PropertyFilter=perimeter>207911}
> DOCUMENT =
> <LayerInfoRequest directOutput="true">
>     <LayerQuery fullEnvelope="false" envelope="false" layerid="areas_geo">
>         <PropertyFilter>perimeter&gt;207911</PropertyFilter>
>     </LayerQuery>
>     <Output>
>         <XSLTInfo>
>             <DocumentURL>XSLT.xslt</DocumentURL>
>         </XSLTInfo>
>     </Output>
> </LayerInfoRequest>
<--End quotation

Here I see the problem when I'm trying to pass the data in <PropertyFilter />
parameter - its converted automatically from "perimeter>207911" to
"perimeter&gt;207911". But I
cant tell is that a real problem or not, because I just dont remember how it
worked before - with this converion or not. Technically to make
logical query it should pass the data 'as is' without any changes.

Any suggestions how to fix this???
Or any ideas? Please...

Thank you very much in advance!

--
Best regards,
 Eugene                          mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]