Thank you tomcat..... taking the apache group as an example, i'm beginning to release my closed source Apps on open source..... thanks everyone out there for helping me an my coworkers understand the open source theory....

Vic escribió:

(I know I speak for many)

THANK YOU very much.

.V

Yoav Shapira wrote:

The Tomcat Team announces the immediate availability of Apache Jakarta Tomcat 5.0.28.

Please refer to the change log for the list of changes:
http://jakarta.apache.org/tomcat/tomcat-5.0-doc/changelog.html

Release notes:
http://jakarta.apache.org/tomcat/tomcat-5.0-doc/RELEASE-NOTES

Downloads:
Binaries: http://jakarta.apache.org/site/binindex.cgi
Sources: http://jakarta.apache.org/site/sourceindex.cgi

Please note that the stability rating (alpha/beta/stable) for this release will
be announced separately in about a week.

The Apache Jakarta Tomcat Team

-- John Villar Gerente de Proyectos Computadores Flor Hard Soft 2058 C.A. www.florhard.com