Thanks again.

I'm showing my ignorance now but I don't know what a 2.4 XSD
is let alone if I should have one or not!  I did Google it
but don't have time to reas all that came back!  It's sitting on the
printer now.

I see mention of XMLSchema in there - which is something I'm not
currently making use of in my code.