Remy Maucherat schrieb:

On Thu, 02 Sep 2004 10:04:13 +0200, Peter Rossbach <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hello Remy,

ok, when we not want that Context placed at server.xml than we remove
the configuration
elements at Catalina.createStartDigester.

Ok, but: - the webapp will not be handled by hot deployment at all - this can indeed be used for a secure setup (as no other descriptors will be read for that context) - this Context element will be externalized as soon as the admin webapp is used

OK,

I hope I can solve the store server.xml/context.xml functionality with my currently develop
config package. I only store the app context as separate file as StandardContext.getStoreConfig != null.

thanks,
peter