Yanbin

Where are you placing your servlets and jsp's? Also, please post your web.xml

Yanbin Ma wrote:

Hi,

I am very new to tomcat. I have a question about web.xml.

I was using all jsp files without a web.xml under WEB-INF folder.
Everything worked fine, until I added some servlet java classes and
web.xml to register them. Then tomcat cannot find my jsp any more.

What should I do to solve this? Thanks!

Regards,
Yanbin

-- Kind Regards Schalk Neethling Web Developer.Designer.Programmer.President Volume4.Development.Multimedia.Branding emotionalize.conceptualize.visualize.realize Tel: +27125468436 Fax: +27125468436 email:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Global: www.volume4.com South-Africa: www.volume4.co.za

This message contains information that is considered to be sensitive or confidential
and may not be forwarded or disclosed to any other party without the permission of the
sender. If you received this message in error, please notify me immediately so that I
can correct and delete the original email. Thank you.