there's a file named admin.xml on conf/Catalina/localhost (standard configuration)... it has the following in it
<?xml version='1.0' encoding='utf-8'?>
<Context displayName="Tomcat Administration Application" docBase="../server/webapps/admin" path="/admin" privileged="true">
<Logger className="org.apache.catalina.logger.FileLogger" prefix="localhost_admin_log." suffix=".txt" timestamp="true"/>
</Context>

i think that should do the trick

Didier McGillis escribió:

I'm on a WinXP machine and the admin/mananger came to me disabled, I inherited the system.
Where would someone have done that, in the server.xml or somewhere else. Using the standalone system.

MSN® Calendar keeps you organized and takes the effort out of scheduling get-togethers. http://join.msn.com/?pgmarket=en-ca&page=byoa/prem&xAPID=1994&DI=1034&SU=http://hotmail.com/enca&HL=Market_MSNIS_Taglines Start enjoying all the benefits of MSN® Premium right now and get the first two months FREE*.

-- John Villar Gerente de Proyectos Computadores Flor Hard Soft 2058 C.A. www.florhard.com