Have you registered your servlets via the web.xml?

Sjoerd van Leent wrote:

Peter Jarunek wrote:

Hello,

I'm new to Tomcat and need a help. I'd like to use my own classes in my JSPs, but I can not reach them from my JSPs. I added them (already compiled .class files) into WEB-INF/classes directory of my war file, but the JSP doesn't work. It shows the message of unknown class. How to use them?

Thanks for your answer! Peter

Did you try to use any packages?

Regards,
Sjoerd

-- Kind Regards Schalk Neethling Web Developer.Designer.Programmer.President Volume4.Development.Design.Branding emotionalize.conceptualize.visualize.realize Tel: +27125468436 Fax: +27125468436 email:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Global: www.volume4.com South-Africa: www.volume4.co.za

This message contains information that is considered to be sensitive or confidential
and may not be forwarded or disclosed to any other party without the permission of the
sender. If you received this message in error, please notify me immediately so that I
can correct and delete the original email. Thank you.