I am attempting to move a web application from Tomcat 4.0.6 to 5.0.27.
  But I am having a problem - in 5.0.27 when a JSP displays a form
backed by a javabean the uninitialized properties of the bean are
displayed as 'null' rather than as a blank string as was done in
4.0.6.   I know some other app servers have a configuration parameter
such as printNulls which can be set to false to fix this.   But in
looking at the Tomcat documentation I don't see anything like this.
Have I overlooked something or is this now the expected behaviour?

Thanks,
Mike

Michael Truman
[EMAIL PROTECTED]