From: Larry Meadors [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, October 15, 2004 11:30 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: org.apache.catalina.Realm

IIRC, it is in $CATALINA_HOME/server/lib/catalina.jar, and that is where you
would put your implementation, too (if it is in a jar...if it is a class,
put it in $CATALINA_HOME/server/classes).

Larry

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 10/15/04 9:21 AM >>>
Can someone help me get started building my own custom realm?  I can't seem
to locate which jar file this class is in.

Also, once I create the Realm in, say for example, package my.realm.package,
where do I place the class files so that the custom realm can be accessed
from Tomcat?

Thanks!