Yes :) . It is.

My ImageServlet gets a form submission of a form thats enctype="multipart/form-data".

I am using the DiskFileUpload class from Apache using the commons-fileupload-1.0.jar

        DiskFileUpload upload = new DiskFileUpload();
        List items = upload.parseRequest(request);

Since the request contains a multipart form submission, I can get data from that request object once. The
DiskFileUpload object does this for me and returns a List object i.e. items.

In doing so my request object looses all the parameters that I had sent with it.

        Now, when I do the following:

path = "/c/shared/UserPhoto.jsp";
request.setAttribute("errorMsg", message);
getServletConfig().getServletContext().getRequestDispatcher(path).forwar d(request, response);

This forward fails !!!! . And I am still at a loss of explanation.

Any help is appreciated.

Regards,

Now doing this in my