Hi All:

I am new to tomcat and having a small problem starting the server.

I use Oracle 10g and when I add my classes12.zip to the classpath (in
the file %CATALINA_ROOT%/bin/setclasspath.bat), the server does not
start. But if I remove the classes12.zip, the server starts by giving
an appropriate exception (which is understable, as if cud not find the
DB driver.)

I am pasting the output of the case where I added classes12.zip to the
classpath.

[INFO] Http11Protocol - Initializing Coyote HTTP/1.1 on http-8200
[INFO] Catalina - Initialization processed in 1188 ms
[INFO] StandardService - Starting service Catalina
[INFO] StandardEngine - Starting Servlet Engine: Apache Tomcat/5.0.28
[INFO] StandardHost - XML validation disabled

The server hangs here. Can anyone please tell me as to why it is happening.

Thank You,

-Vikash.
--
Vikash Kodati