Bellow is my Apache2/conf/wrokers2.property.
I also wonder if I need to add an listner like
<Listener className="org.apache.ajp.tomcat5.config.ApacheConfig" /> in the
httpd.conf file

wrokers2.property:
[shm]
info=Scoreboard. Requried for reconfiguration and status with multiprocess
servers.
file=anon

# Defines a load balancer named lb. Use even if you only have one machine.
[lb:lb]
Bellow is the
# Example socket channel, override port and host.
[channel.socket:MyComputerIP:8009]
port=8009
host=MyComputerIP

# define the worker
[ajp13:MyComputerIP:8009]
channel=channel.socket:MyComputerIP:8009
group=lb

# Map the Tomcat examples webapp to the Web server uri space
[uri:/examples/*]
group=lb

[uri:/www/*]
group=lb

[uri:/jdbcRowset/*]
group=lb

[status:]
info=Status worker, displays runtime information

[uri:/jkstatus/*]
info=The Tomcat /jkstatus handler
group=status:

Thank you.