From: Matteo Turra [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, October 22, 2004 4:32 AM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: split mod_jk2 configuration file for vhosts

I tell apache httpd where is the workers2.properties file with

JkSet config.file /etc/httpd/conf/workers2.properties

Now I have multiple ip virtual host webapps and each one has a file included
in httpd.conf with

Include /etc/httpd/conf/vhosts/*.conf

How can I configure Jk2 configuration file (workers2.properties) for each
host separately?

Can I use

        JkSet config.file /etc/httpd/conf/workers2.properties

in each vhosts/xxx.conf file even if I have only one instance of httpd?

Thanks, Matteo Turra