Hi,
Here's a quick fix: go back to whatever you were using before ;)  4.1.31
is a maintenance release and given the status of the 4.x branch, you may
be better off spending your time on upgrading to 5.x than you would be
on troubleshooting 4.1.31.

Yoav Shapira http://www.yoavshapira.com

and notify the sender.  Thank you.