It is fixed with version 5.0.28.

Peter

Woodchuck schrieb:

it's version 5.0.27....

is there a way i can tell whether it's patched with this fix or not?

--- QM <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On Sat, Oct 30, 2004 at 01:48:00PM -0700, Woodchuck wrote:
: i put a context.xml file into my META-INF folder and created a war
: file.  then i dropped the war file in to the webapps folder.  but
: whenever TC5 auto deploys my war file, it creates a "myapp.xml"
folder
: in the $CATALINA_HOME/conf/Catalina/localhost folder.

Which version of Tomcat 5?  This is a bug that was fixed in
v5.0.20-something, I believe.  I don't have the exact Bugzilla ID
handy
but there's a class patch there if you don't want to do a full
upgrade.

-QM

--

software  -- http://www.brandxdev.net