Newsgroups: gmane.comp.jakarta.tomcat.user
Sent: Tuesday, November 02, 2004 1:00 AM
Subject: index.jsp doesn't change

This is on 4.1.30. I have updated the index.jsp page in the $CATALINA_HOME/webapps/root directory and I even deleted all instances of the original splash pages (i.e. *If you're seeing this page via a web browser, it means you've setup Tomcat successfully. Congratulations!) *And still that is the page that shows up when I go to the root of the server http://www.mydomain.com/

I'm guessing the old one is still there compiled... How do I force this to recompile, restarting the server doesn't help... Thanks!