From: "Peter Lin" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Tomcat Users List" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, November 10, 2004 1:08 PM
Subject: Re: Multi-Site Clustering? (hot failover)

normally ISP will offer multi-site load balancing using DNS. In terms
of failover, it generally handled the same way. If an earthquake
swallows the first location, the second site's DNS will pick and route
the traffic to the second cluster.

I would talk to your service provider. the smaller shops don't offer
it, so you'll have to talk to a bigger ISP.

peter