> From: Bing Li [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Now I attempt to use Tomcat as a game server. Is it a correct
> choice?

Depends on your game.  I wouldn't use any runtime system that contained
a garbage collector that could stall the system in a hard real-time
system - which knocks out perl, Java, .Net et al.  But the Internet
isn't a hard real-time system, and it's likely that packet latency will
be at worst comparable to the Tomcat overhead.

                - Peter