The following are headers we send out for a given file that is being
downloaded:

I believe this used to work fine with Mozilla in an earlier version.  I'm
running Mozilla 1.7.3 and Firefox 1.0, but it doesn't work on them.   It
works just fine on Opera 7.11, IE 6, and Netscape 7.1.

On Mozilla/Firefox, it is stopping at the space in the header, so it thinks
the filename is just "Some" rather "Some Agreement 2004-11-15.doc".  My
impression is that HTTP headers are allowed to contain spaces and it's only
a newline that should end the value of a header.  Is this something I need
to concern myself with from the web application side, or is this just a bug
with Mozilla/Firefox?

Thanks,
David