Hi,

Using 5.0.28 on Windows2000.

I have a session listener that implements

HttpSessionListener,ServletContextListener,HttpSessionActivationListener,HttpSessionBindingListener

and it works fine in that I am notified of the context start, sessions being added & destroyed.

I am using this to keep a list of the sessions that are currently active.

Now when tomcat restarts, the sessions persist OK but I have no way of knowing the list of active sessions.

I am sure that in the 4.0.x days, sessionCreated was called on restart for all the persisted sessions. That doesn't seem to be happening with 5.0.28.

The question is:

How do I maintain a list of sctive sessions across restarts of Tomcat.

TIA

- Mark (back after a LONG time)