> From: Tomer Avitzur [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Can you say more about how to define my tomcat server as a user ?

Yes, but I'll need a little more information from you - sorry!  Are you
running your Tomcat server as a service (i.e. from Control Panel, Services
or Admnistrative Tools, Services) or are you starting it from a command
line when you are logged in as a user?

If you're starting it from a command line, what script or command are you
using to start it?  Post the response here.

If you're starting it as a service, find the Apache Tomcat service in the
list, double-click it, and find out whether it's logging on as Local
System or as something else.  Either way, post the response here.

In either case, please also post which version of Tomcat you are using.

Thanks,

                - Peter