Any plans on externalizing the session key into an optional
configuration element in server.xml?

Please forgive me if I appear overly persistent but I honestly have no
idea whether Tomcat is strictly required to follow the spec by the
letter and not introduce anything that can be considered extraneous
functionality.

-Lasse-