speaking of which yoav, it's been a little while since i first submitted a doc
patch for 5.5's logging page and it's not been made live yet .. is this a
painful procedure ;) :)

Allistair

html and was
just getting interested in them before reading a post on the topic this
morning.

Thanks again,

PC

QAS Ltd.