Erez Efrati wrote:

Hi,
I am installing an apache + JBoss/tomcat and I need to run the JK
module.
Now I understand that the JK2 is no longer supported so does it mean
that it would be better using JK1.2?

What do you mean by "no longer being supported"?

The current status is thet JK1 is considered "production grade", while JK2 is still, well,... not in Beta Phase, but something like "a successor to JK1".

We're using mod_jk2 2.0.2 and it has been running smoothly for almost a year. I prefer JK2 to JK1, but that is my preference. JK2 will be the "official" connector in the future, so if it works for you, stick with it.

Nix.