Peter Neu wrote:

Hello all,

does anyone know what I means when I get this error message:

The requested resource (/favicon.ico) is not available.

when I try to log in via form authentication. This error occurs
when I use Firefox.

/favicon.ico is a semi-supported feature, introduced by IE5, if I'm not mistaken, but now dropped by IE6. It allows a web designer to associate an icon with the web site. This icon usually apperas in your location par of the browser, usually on the left of the URL.

I don't think it has anything to do with FORM authentication.

Nix.