Shapira, Yoav wrote:
Hi,
The 5.0.30 fix is simple and should not have to do with this problem.
I'm compiling JSPs fine using 5.0.30 on Solaris 8, with both JDK 1.4.2
and 5.0.  Where is your JAVA_HOME set?

The jdk is in /opt/jdk1.5.0/, and the JAVA_HOME is set to /opt/jdk1.5.0. All other java applications I have use this same setting and work great (just standalone things not tomcat things) by any user. I don't know why it is telling me that /opt/jdk1.5.0/bin/javac does not exist, it quite clearly does.