JK and JK2 compile okay on OSX. The JNI lib thingy that starts tomcat
with apache I've never got running.

Here are the notes I wrote when i got JK2 compiled and running on OSX.

http://melowe.com/blog/B1485844447/C2063468854/E2026712564/index.html

I'd stick to jk1, but last time i did it wan't much different or
require that fink grot. I'll have a go tommorrow.

Mark