Hi all,
I'm running Tomcat 5.0.30 on FC2 with SUN 1.4.1_02 jdk
I'm having this strange problem, I can not access any jsp or servlet
pages using a browser, it seems to be  timing out, but telnet to the
port tomcat is listening then type GET ... works. I can see the
directory structure and regular html pages works fine, any ideas?
Also, there were no error messages in the log either, a tcpdump
indicates the server terminates the connection right after the  http
requst was sent from the browsers (I tried both IE and firefox)

Many thanks!!

Yang