I've just hit the same problem (with Tomcat 5.5.4).
antiJARLocking/antiResourceLocking didn't help. I tried to set 1 of
those attributes to context on appplication level (in meta-inf
directory) as well on global level (in context.xml in tomcat/conf
directory).

Does anyone know if there is a solution?

Btw, I noticed that I have this problem only with JSP. If I move code
from JSP to a servlet then no locking occurs.