Well, turns out the RAM is fine in the server. Our hosting provider tested it last night and said it checked out fine. Is there any other reason that the JVM/Tomcat would just exit like this? Could System.exit() be called somewhere? Isn't there a way to prevent System.exit() from being called? I know I'm grasping at straws, but what else is there to do in this situation?

Greg