Hi,
i have a (perhaps stupid) question. In my server.xml i defined for the
Coyote/JK2 AJP 1.3 Connector
             minProcessors="100"
             maxProcessors="200"
Simple question: I don't understand the meaning for these parameters:
they do not what i expect. I thought these were the minimum and
maximum number of processors/processes used by the jk-connector
But when i execute ps -auwx | grep 'tomcat'
i see 260 processes (all pretty identical)
What is going on, what are these parameters actually doing?
kind regards

--
Pieter Vandepitte
Toledo