Michael Südkamp wrote:
You just must love Microsoft engineers just for that statement.
One has to make something like that, and then dare to say it's
a better product then before :).

I neither love nor hate MS or any other company or product. I was just
looking for a solution to my issue.

Me neither. But they could at least drop a note from that KB into MSDN.

You a using IIS5 compatibility mode correct?

Does compatibility mode mean checking the option "Execute WWW service in
IIS5 isolation mode" in the IIS console?
I tried this option but that changed anything.

Yes. Seems that you'll have to tweak the Registry then. Let me know if you found a solution, and I'll put it inside the docs.

BTW, I hope we'll have a native IIS6 connector around February
next year.

Mladen.