From: David Uctaa [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: December 21, 2004 1:52 PM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: Re: Difficulty connecting to DB2 for iSeries from Tomcat 5.0.28

If the name of the global resource in server.xml is defined as
<GlobalNamingResources>
   <Resource [attribs] name="jdbc/MYDATASOURCE"/>
   <ResourceParams name="jdbc/MYDATASOURCE">
         <param>...</param>
   </ResourceParams>
</GlobalNamingResources>

then the resourcelink in context.xml is

<Context [attribs]>
    <ResourceLink
            global="jdbc/MYDATASOURCE"
            name="jdbc/MYDATASOURCE"
            type="javax.sql.DataSource"/>
</Context>

(not sure if listing the exact datasource specification would be a security
breach, so I'm munging the actual datasource name, but everything else is
the same, including upper/lower case)