Again you are unclear. What do you mean by fail? The JBoss process? If you
mean that, then you are on the wrong list. This is for tomcat users, not
JBoss users.

Here is what I would do:

1) If you are having process problems with Jboss, contact a JBoss related
list.

2) If you cannot get access to go from mod_jk to JBoss, check the access
logs. What is the return code for the app? Is it something outside of
200-300? Is there an error given to a user, i.e., on their screen? Try
bumping up the logging levels to debug in the mod_jk config.

These are common troubleshooting techniques. You might want to Google for
'Apache troubleshooting' to get some tips.

Ben Ricker