Michael Kastner wrote:
Hello,

it seems like jsvc runs very unstable on my linux system. Does anybody know any alternatives to jsvc?

Greetings

Michael Kastner

Did you see the recent post from Bill Barker to a reply I gave to another list member? He talked about the version of code for jsvc shipping with Tomcat as being very buggy. I just glanced at the release 1.0 code that I had posted about, Bill suggested downloading from the common daemon cvs to get some better code. There isn't that much to the code really, so if you are able maybe it would be easier to get that code, build it, see if it works, and if it doesn't to fix it. I haven't used it yet, but have been planning on it.

Wade