At 04:31 PM 12/30/2004, you wrote:

I hope the links below help.
http://apache.planetmirror.com.au/dist/jakarta/tomcat-connectors/jk/binaries/win32/
http://www.apache.org/dist/jakarta/tomcat-connectors/jk/binaries/linux/jk-1.2.6/
http://archive.apache.org/dist/jakarta/tomcat-connectors/jk/binaries/win32/
http://ftp.solace.mh.se/pub/mirrors/www.apache.org/jakarta/tomcat-connectors/jk/binaries/win32/?C=N;O=D

Glenn Parsons wrote:

At 02:38 PM 12/30/2004, you wrote:

Did you try to Google it.
Glenn Parsons wrote:

Hello All,

The Apache.org site says the binary is there. But when you go to retrieve it, all that is offered is 1.2.6.
http://jakarta.apache.org/site/binindex.cgi

I need the 1.2.8 binary to use JKUnmount, and now I'm chasing my tail to install Ant, then it appears that my build.properties for mod_jk wants a path to source(?) in my Jakarta/Tomcat directory, which was installed, binary (/home/jakarta-tomcat-5.5.4/build).

Any help appreciated.

Thanks,
Glenn

Yep. Been dere done dat! First hit is to the link I gave above, though!???? Lot o' good that did me. I can't compile this thing. Too many steps missing from the docs for the clueless. Though, I'm not entirely clueless; I know enough to be dangerous enough to try it!

Any other help kindly appreciated!

Solving my own problem: I managed to get this beast compiled. Through some ugly trial and error, flogging it with apxs and some Apache src. It only ate half my day!

I never specified that I needed the binary for Linux. The link for the supposed 1.2.8 binary leads to a list of distros.. the Linux directory contains only the 1.2.6 binary. It's been that way since I installed my last connector almost a month ago.

Thanks for you help Dwayne!

believed to be clean.
http://www.sng.ecs.soton.ac.uk/mailscanner/
Configuration by Glenn Parsons dnsadmin-at-1bigthink.com