From: Paul Taylor <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Tomcat Users List <tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org>
Subject: Please recommend a Low Cost Tomcat Hosting platform
Date: Tue, 04 Jan 2005 14:32:12 +0000

Hi
I have a Tomcat 4 Application ready to deploy as a WAR. It uses database pooling to connect to a MYSQL database. I recently selected a Tomcat hosting platform to deploy my application but the deployment is non -standard you have to copy various parts of the WAR to different locations which dont match the standard deployment and it doesnt use database pooling to connect to MYSQL. I have been unable to get my application to run on it because these issues.

This is not a high performance website and I do not need/cannot afford a dedicated server I just want to easily be able to deploy my application.

I am based in the UK so a UK/English Speaking host would be preferable.

Could anyone recommend a hostthat provides this straight forward deployment facilities.
Thanks paul