To: "Tomcat Users List" <tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org>
Sent: Tuesday, January 11, 2005 12:15 PM
Subject: Re: How do I reset the Default Context for all tomcat application in a Server Container??

I was afraid I was going to have to do it for each application.  I was
hoping that I could set a Tomcat Server Wide Base URL then let each
webapp append to it.

Does anyone think that this might be a benefitial feature for a future release?

Thanks
Troy

--
Troy Simpson
 Applications Analyst/Programmer, OCPDBA, MCSE, SCSA